San Francisco Hotel Amenities that Ensure a Great Stay Every Time
Our historic San Francisco hotel near Moscone Convention Center welcomes guests with a wide variety of the hotel amenities that take a lot of the guesswork out of travel. It's easy to stay at the top of your game after a workout in our on-site fitness center, and the complimentary hotel-wide wireless Internet access keeps you connected. There's no need to rent a car since we have Zipcar and City CarShare vehicles right in our garage, and our friendly concierge will take the guesswork out of exploring this exciting area.
Built in 1926, The Pickwick Hotel has 189 elegantly-appointed guest rooms and suites rich in style and inspiration, an outstanding example of a luxury boutique-style hotel in San Francisco. With its neo-gothic architecture, film noir style, and seven-story corner sign, The Pickwick hearkens back to the 30s with its focus firmly on the future. The hotel is a favorite of leisure and business travelers who appreciate its proximity to Union Square, the Westfield San Francisco Shopping Centre, and Moscone Convention Center. The Pickwick's courteous multilingual staff is here 24 hours/day to cater to your needs.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access in public areas
- 24 Hour Complimentary Business Center
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- 24 Hour Front Desk Service
- 24 Hour Parking with in & out privileges
($40 plus tax Overnight Charge. $52 plus tax for oversized vehicles.)
- Meeting & Event Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Copying and FAX Service
- Concierge Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Message Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Valet Laundry Service
- Luggage Storage
- Express Checkout
- 3000 square feet of Meeting and Event Facilities
- Lorrie's SFO Airport Shuttle
- Zipcar & City CarShare Vehicles in our on site garage
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- 100% Smoke-free Guest Rooms
- Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- Cable TV with Premium Channels
- Coffee maker
- Work desk
- 2 Dual Line Phones
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Individual Climate Control
- Double pane windows
- Express Check
Three Restaurants on site to dine in or for ordering catering:
Plan Your Events in our San Francisco Hotel's Meeting Facilities
Our San Francisco hotel's facilities meet all your needs for your special event. We offer 4 rooms totaling 3,000 square feet of space, and catering services are available. Our San Francisco Hotel's events staff is sure to exceed all your expectations for your meeting or banquet event.
Our San Francisco Hotel's Meeting Room Amenities Include:
- Expert meeting planner
- High-tech audio/visual services
- Space for up to 70 guests
- Complimentary Internet Access
|The Bogart Room
A Few Facts about Our Historic San Francisco Hotel's Past
- The Pickwick Hotel was built in 1926
- The Pickwick Corporation included the Pickwick Airlines, Pickwick Nitecoaches, Pickwick Broadcasting, Pickwick Terminals, Pickwick Hotels, and Golden State Hotel Company.
- In 1926, the Motor Transit company joined forces with two West Coast operations, the Pickwick Lines and the Pioneer Yelloway System, to form the Northland Transportation Corporation a.k.a. "the Greyhound Lines." The running dog was first used as the company's logo.
- The Pickwick Hotel is mentioned in the classic mystery "The Maltese Falcon" by Dashiell Hammett.